- For all WV insurance card holders, please make sure that Dr. Rosario Gonzaga is listed as your child's primary care physician on the card.
- If you are a self-pay patient, you must pay for your visit at the time of service. Our fee is $100 for new patients and $75 for established patients. We cannot bill you.
- If you are 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may need to reschedule or wait until the next appointment is open.
- Your child's education is very important to us. Please do not wait until August to schedule your child's preschool or kindergarten well checks. This could result in a delay of entry to school due to our increased patient volume during this time period.
- The Allegany County Health Department Dental Clinic is accepting new patients age 6 months through age 20 that have an active Maryland Healthy Smiles Dental Card
(Maryland's Medicaid Dental Program). Dental clinic 301-759-5030